Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This Blog Runs On Dunkin'

I'm giddy this morning. Why? It's simple and completely dorky. I've been tweeting with my current crushes @DunkinDonuts and @DCDunkin. Yes my search for Pumpkin Ground Coffee has led to some most wonderful tweets via the social media savvy folks at Dunkin'. The highlight? When I tweeted this pic of my at-home DD stock...


I received this tweet response...


And it doesn't get any truer than that. Just check out all the receipts from the 5 Dunkins between Baltimore and Syracuse. Then there's this...




That's right. The search for Dunkin' pumpkin grounds has now been named, by Dunkin, the 'GPC Mission'. My Dunkin'-obsessed parents will be so proud.  And please remember I'm always open to Dunkin' deliveries. I like my Pumpkin coffee with a little cream, no sweeteners.

No comments:

Post a Comment