Friday, May 13, 2011

The Paint Job

I've been slacking on the blog world, but it's a direct result of not slacking in the real world. Alas, I present you with The Paint Job (6 weeks after painting... eek!). The painting went really well!!! I picked the Behr Lilac Rose color but ended up having Lowes paint match it in Valspar. I went with a satin finish premium paint and it was awesome. 1 coat of paint (no primer) did the trick. Now, I did have some major expert paint help (thanks Shan!) so I can't say I did it all on my own but I did much of it and learned alot along the way. The pictures don't do the color justice (looks more pink than purple in the pics). 6 weeks later and I absolutely love it. I heart color. Another one crossed off the '30'. Enjoy...

Front View Pre Paint
Front View Painted
Angle View Pre Paint
Angle View Painted

No comments:

Post a Comment