Monday, January 2, 2012

They Say Patience Is A Virtue...

It occurred to me that setting somewhat subjective goals may not have been the best idea (i.e., better manage money, avoid an anxiety attack, be more patient) but I will say patience is one area I really worked on this past year and I'd like to say I did a good job accomplishing this task. Whether it was about work, friends, relationships, driving, I've made a more conscious effort to not overly stress about things (I still stress, but less drastically) and let things happen as they're supposed to happen. That being said, I still posses all the qualities of a Type A personality and will always want/expect some sense of urgency but I've learned that the best things come to those who wait (but who also work hard). This year, more than any other year, has taught me that important lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment