Sunday, January 1, 2012

Money Matters

One of the '30' that I did really work on this year were my finances. I'm still not where I want to be but I'd like to say I took control of all money matters and have a positive outlook. Also worth noting on here (as dorky as it may be) the whole couponing phenomenon has been a fun part of the year. Not only have I gotten paid to buy a lifetime supply of fancy razors, toothpaste, dishwasher tabs and marinades, but I knew I did well when my friends started going shopping in my mini 'free stuff' closet. Even my skeptical little sister the lawyer usually leaves my house with a bag of useful items (she's even clipped coupons with me before, though she may not admit it). This is an oddly fun feeling. The $4 I spend each Sunday on Baltimore Suns has paid off in dividends. Not only have I gotten free stuff, but I find it relaxing. Go figure.

My Stockpile of Free Bathroom Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment