Friday, August 12, 2011

Last Dunkin' Diner Standing

Did you know that Dunkin' Donuts Diners exist? Ones with table service and waitresses and real sit-down breakfast, lunch & dinner food? Well, it's true that they do! And from what I've been told the last one standing is the one right here near Palm Beach. It's been here since 1962. There were some in the New England area but I believe they all closed many years ago (feel free to email me if I'm wrong!). I've been hearing about this Dunkin' Diner from my folks for years but for whatever reason I hadn't gone... until this morning. Yeah, it's as awesome as you'd expect. It's cheap ($5.99 for eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns) and for $1.89 you get all the Dunkin' coffee you want (including flavors) PLUS they give you a fresh cup 'o coffee to go. C'mon Dunkin' lovin' peeps, does it get any better?

The Sign At the Last Dunkin' Diner


The Breakfast Menu

Unlimited Coffee in Vintage DD Mugs

No comments:

Post a Comment